Wednesday 28 October 2020

Okay, I want to tell you a story about a Beacon Hill apartment rental that went terribly wrong.

Boston Real Estate  The other day, I took out a client to show Beacon Hill apartments for rent. Normally, I would hand this off to one of my agents, but apparently, they don’t like showing up for work anymore. Probably because of the Covid thing, Anyway, one of the Beacon Hill apartments I wanted to […]

The post Okay, I want to tell you a story about a Beacon Hill apartment rental that went terribly wrong. appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/okay-i-want-to-tell-you-a-story-about-a-beacon-hill-apartment-rental-that-went-terrible-wrong/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=okay-i-want-to-tell-you-a-story-about-a-beacon-hill-apartment-rental-that-went-terrible-wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment