Thursday 22 October 2020

After reading this you might think I’m a depressed Boston real estate broker (But, I’m really not)

Boston Real Estate Search  How have you been holding up? Today, I walked down Charles Street, I was disappointed to see the Sevens (one of my favorite watering holes) still closed. Unfortunately, many stores on Charles Street in Beacon Hill are closed down (some permanently) with fewer tourists in the area, especially for the Fall […]

The post After reading this you might think I’m a depressed Boston real estate broker (But, I’m really not) appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/after-reading-this-you-might-think-im-a-depressed-boston-real-estate-broker-but-im-really-not/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=after-reading-this-you-might-think-im-a-depressed-boston-real-estate-broker-but-im-really-not

No comments:

Post a Comment