Thursday 21 May 2020

An MIT graduate story about real estate: “If I could short urban real estate, I would.”

One of the hardest parts of being a Boston real estate blog writer, is telling a story that’s not in my best interest. Today is one of those stories. This story is told by Steve Cook an MIT graduate: The analogy I’ve been using since about March 10, when I first started talking to our […]

The post An MIT graduate story about real estate: “If I could short urban real estate, I would.” appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/an-mit-graduate-story-about-real-estate-if-i-could-short-urban-real-estate-i-would/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=an-mit-graduate-story-about-real-estate-if-i-could-short-urban-real-estate-i-would

No comments:

Post a Comment