Thursday 14 May 2020

A story about a Beacon Hill Rental: Coronavirus changed everything, including common language

I know I’m getting old, but I need to keep up with the changing vernacular, especially when trying to conduct Beacon Hill apartment rentals  Today, I had a conversation with a college student and he was laughing how he did a drive-by in his town in New York, he scared the hell out of me. […]

The post A story about a Beacon Hill Rental: Coronavirus changed everything, including common language appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/a-story-about-a-beacon-hill-rental-coronavirus-changed-everything-including-common-language/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=a-story-about-a-beacon-hill-rental-coronavirus-changed-everything-including-common-language

No comments:

Post a Comment