Tuesday 28 April 2020

Should I lower my downtown Boston condo list price because of the COVID-19 outbreak?

As the Boston real estate for sale market enters its 3rd month of uncertainty because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Many sellers are asking should they lower there list price on their Boston condo for sale. Although the year started off with strong sales activity and rising real estate prices, lower mortgage interest rates, things have […]

The post Should I lower my downtown Boston condo list price because of the COVID-19 outbreak? appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/should-i-lower-my-downtown-boston-condo-list-price-because-of-the-covid-19-outbreak/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=should-i-lower-my-downtown-boston-condo-list-price-because-of-the-covid-19-outbreak

No comments:

Post a Comment