Tuesday 28 April 2020

I feel like I’m confined on a luxury cruise ship marooned on the Boston Common

This is a story of one of my clients told me about living in his high rise Boston condo. Once upon a time, a mysterious threat plagued the downtown Boston area with the cryptic name, COVID-19. All of a sudden strange things began to happen in his Boston luxury high rise condo building. First, the […]

The post I feel like I’m confined on a luxury cruise ship marooned on the Boston Common appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/i-feel-like-im-confined-on-a-luxury-cruise-ship-marooned-on-the-boston-common/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=i-feel-like-im-confined-on-a-luxury-cruise-ship-marooned-on-the-boston-common

No comments:

Post a Comment