Wednesday 30 December 2020

What are your plans for New Years’ Eve? I’m going to watch this real estate movie, than go to bed by 11pm

Boston Condos for Sale Search I hope your New Years’ Eve plans are better than mine. I was told I should watch this movie entitled 99 Homes. Thanks, mom Real Estate Movie  The filmmaker spent weeks riding the streets with real-estate brokers as they conducted evictions, going to Florida’s “rocket docket” courts as they sped […]

The post What are your plans for New Years’ Eve? I’m going to watch this real estate movie, than go to bed by 11pm appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/what-are-your-plans-for-new-years-eve-im-going-to-watch-this-real-estate-movie-than-go-to-bed-by-11pm/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=what-are-your-plans-for-new-years-eve-im-going-to-watch-this-real-estate-movie-than-go-to-bed-by-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment