Friday 20 November 2020

I was asked is this a good time to buy downtown Boston real estate? (My answer and the reasons why)

Downtown Boston real estate for sale  I have friends (hard to believe, but I really do) and past clients that have asked: Should I be in the market for downtown Boston real estate? At the start of the pandemic, I said no. I’ve now changed my position. I think there are a lot of smart […]

The post I was asked is this a good time to buy downtown Boston real estate? (My answer and the reasons why) appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/i-was-asked-is-this-a-good-time-to-buy-downtown-boston-real-estate-my-answer-and-the-reasons-why/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=i-was-asked-is-this-a-good-time-to-buy-downtown-boston-real-estate-my-answer-and-the-reasons-why

No comments:

Post a Comment