Friday 26 June 2020

My Boston real estate thought of the day: We’re linked like opposite sides of the same coin.

When Cain killed Abel, God asked Cain: “Where is Abel your brother? Cain said, I do not know; am I my brother’s keeper?” From that day until now, the question posed by Cain has defined the challenge of what it means to live as a responsible adult. Cain posed the question to God in order […]

The post My Boston real estate thought of the day: We’re linked like opposite sides of the same coin. appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/my-boston-real-estate-thought-of-the-day-were-linked-like-opposite-sides-of-the-same-coin/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=my-boston-real-estate-thought-of-the-day-were-linked-like-opposite-sides-of-the-same-coin

No comments:

Post a Comment