Friday 27 March 2020

Boston real estate: Talking dog gives advice on how to cope with the coronavirus

A Beacon Hill resident sent me this video, at first I didn’t know what I was watching, but than I began to laugh……   Pluto would like to address the internets during this time of crisis…UPDATE: Due to the overwhelming response to my charm and wit, I have created my own page so you people […]

The post Boston real estate: Talking dog gives advice on how to cope with the coronavirus appeared first on Boston Condos For Sale Ford Realty.



source https://www.bostonreb.com/boston-real-estate-talking-dog-gives-advice-on-how-to-cope-with-the-coronavirus/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=boston-real-estate-talking-dog-gives-advice-on-how-to-cope-with-the-coronavirus

No comments:

Post a Comment